Current open Positions
Posted on 20/11/2023
Velare wheels produce some of the highest quality alloy wheels on the market, as shown by our rapid growth and takeover in the alloy wheel marketplace, which has allowed Velare record growth since launching with no signs of slowing down.
Because of this growth, we’re now seeking an experienced sales specialist to join our team to expand our sales reach to even more clients across the United Kingdom.
- We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter with experience in the automotive industry, it would be beneficial if you have experience in the alloy wheel industry but not essential
- You will be visiting our clients and creating new connections so a driving licence is a must
- You’ll have a passion for sales and a drive to generate business with little input
- You can manage your own workloads and work effectively to arrange your own schedules
- You’re skilled at communication, both in person and electronically as this will be a customer-facing position
What to expect
- You will be working closely with our sales director, sales admin and media manager to monitor the overall progress
- You’ll be working remotely and travelling across the United Kingdom to visit our existing clients and strengthen existing connections while creating new business connections through cold contact
- Additionally, you will be provided with key leads generated by our sales team to generate new client connections
- Pay for this role is determined by experience and will scale appropriately with options for bonuses where targets are hit or exceeded
- There is potential for a company vehicle to use to both visit clients and provide real-world access for clients to see our range of wheels in person
- Working hours are 9:00 am – 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday, but may require some flexibility on occasions to meet client needs
If you feel like you could contribute and be part of the Velare team working hard to increase further foothold of the Velare wheels brand in the marketplace, then we’d like to hear from you.
Please submit a cover letter and your current CV to be considered for this position.
Get in touch via email at email@example.com
*Strictly no agencies, please.